Sunday, October 13, 2013

Review of some past watch list stocks

Hi all

In this post I will review some of past winner stock that was in our watch list and what to learn form that for future.

$MKTO
Stock was in my watch list as short candidate on Monday 9/23. with details on chart 1 and chart 2:







$CSTE
Also $CSTE was on my watch list on Monday 9/23 as long candidate. Some note on Chart.



$ISIS:
Stock was on my watch list for follow-through on Monday 9/23 as it break to new high on Thursday 9/19 with triple average volume. it break on Monday also triple average volume over follow through point @37.1 i play it @37.75 and sell half @38.97 as stock was extended for three days run with other half for if there is any flag play which was there. On Wednesday 10/2 stock was in my watch list as add candidate for break over flag play but stock on that date close near low of the day and near the follow-through point @37.1 which alerts me that if on Thursday morning stock didn't bounce from that level i will sell my other half which happened @ 36.95.




$MELI
MELI was on my watch list for more than 3 days before it break over a very nice but late stage cup-with-handle.



$WAGE
Stock was on my watch list as bounce play on Thursday 9/26 and was one to learn from.




$AKRX
stock was add during market our the the blog on 9/30.


$BITA
Stock was on Watch list on Monday 9/30 but it break on Tuesday with huge volume.



 Disclaimer :
 This is not an investment advisory, and should not be used to make investment decisions. this site, I use it to share ideas only and not as advise for stock buy. you need to do your own DD before make any decision. 


No comments:

Post a Comment